Amanda Bertoncini, entrepreneur and reality star, is the first LoveInPink brand ambassador! She is a fashion maven, blogger, philanthropist and TV reporter, making her an inspirational and empowering role model for women of all ages. We believe that ambassadors embody what a brand is all about, which is why Amanda is perfect for the job! Get to know more about Amanda through the interview below and see what she has to say about entrepreneurship, jewelry trends and life lessons.
Our new custom collection gives everyone the opportunity to create their own story and wear all of their memories. It’s always a surprise how one little word or date can lead you to a flood of nostalgia! Thankfully, LoveInPink jewelry can make your memories even more timeless.
Here are a few ideas that can be recorded on your LoveInPink jewelry! Use the cutouts or birthstones to bring that memory to life!
- Dates: Important dates that stand out in your life are always something you should have as a memory. Wedding dates, children’s birthdays, graduation dates, etc. will allow you to recapture these meaningful times on a perfect silver or gold ring (and will have bystanders dying to know what that date stands for!)
- Names: Show the people you love that you care by wearing their names, or just put your own name on a necklace (everyone needs one!) Having your children’s or significant other’s name on a piece of jewelry shows how much you love them. Stacking multiple names is a constant reminder of how lucky you are to have so many people you can turn to.
- Places: Great trips or hometowns are meant to be documented. Wearing the name of a place is always in style and will spark some wonderful memories of your childhood, a place you have lived or an amazing vacation. Geography is always a way to remember where you have been and what you have done!
No matter what happens in life, memories will always stay the same! By designing jewelry inspired by memories, they can become an heirloom for your family as well. After telling your favorite stories to your children over and over you can give them a piece of jewelry that’s important to you so that they can cherish it too!
Millennials are making a change in the workplace! They use more social media and more technology than any other generation, they have a great aspiration to be creative in whatever they do, and they work for a good cause. They are one of the most powerful generations in the world and businesses everywhere are taking notice. Here’s 5 of the most powerful qualities that we believe Millennials possess.
Transitioning from college to professional life is an exciting and important time in your life. Although you may make different career choices throughout your life, we have the perfect jewels to track your exciting career story. We have compiled a list of tips and tricks to guide you on staying focused and achieving success in your new lifestyle.
Here are some words of wisdom on how to stay centered while transitioning to your bright career:
Planning and organizing a wedding is no easy feat! From venues and vows to flowers and photographers, brides can face a lot of pressure when planning their fairytale wedding. Thank goodness for the bridesmaids, right? They’re the honored friends of the bride who pick up the pieces when the times get tough. That’s why it’s important for brides to show their appreciation with the perfect bridesmaids gifts!
Bridesmaids know that they will most likely receive a gift that memorializes the beauty and meaning of your wedding day. Unlike the bridesmaid dress that often gets filed in the category of “never to be worn again,” we here at LoveInPink have the perfect gifts for all of your bridesmaids… so perfect that your bridesmaids will wear them happily ever after.
Custom jewelry is a beautiful way for your precious girls to remember you and your wedding day, long after you have departed into newlywed bliss!
Here are some cool items from our new customizable jewelry collection, Your Story, to give your bridesmaids that loving feeling.
Custom Stackable Rings: Get creative and mix them up a bit for a great look! For example, you could choose a gold ring with the word love, a sterling silver one with your bridesmaid’s name, and a rose gold stackable that says friend. With these customizable options, you can really let your bridesmaids know how you feel about them.
Custom Name Plate Necklaces: Who doesn’t love wearing their name? You could choose between 14K gold and sterling silver plates based on your bridesmaids’ preferences or the dress color that they will be wearing on your wedding day. Choosing each of their birthstones for their pendants would make the gift feel even more personalized to them!
Custom Bracelets: Bracelets are a fun choice because they can be mixed with any other wrist bling, such as watches, bangles or fabric-based bracelets. Select cut out words that describe your wedding or choose a fun word like ‘cheers’ or ‘celebrate.’ These customized bracelets can be whatever you want them to be!
You will remember the love and positive vibes at your wedding for the rest of your life. Symbolizing your love for your bridesmaids through gifts that honor and acknowledge the women who will stand by your side on your wedding day, will help keep your friendship strong as they continue to support you through your transition into married life.
Shop our custom collection and save 15% off your entire order when you purchase a Bridesmaids Bundle! Use code BRIDETOBE15 at check out!
Leave a comment below and tell us which words you would choose when for your bridesmaids’ custom jewelry!
Who doesn’t love their birthday? With every new age, we get to reflect on our year full of successes and failures, and strive to better ourselves. The celebrations are also a plus…
With all of the excitement that birthdays entail, it’s easy to forget about the significant birthstones of each month. Many legends tell of the birthstone’s healing power and its influence over the body and mind. As the story goes, wearing the assigned stone of each month will heighten its powers.
It’s time that we really get to know our special gemstones and their symbolism, so we’ve compiled summaries of each month’s birthstone for you below!
International Women’s Day named “Make It Happen” as its empowering theme to celebrate on March 8th of this year. Although International Women’s Day has passed, we believe that this theme should continue to be celebrated every day. At LoveInPink, it’s our mission to make women feel inspired and powerful. We strive for our jewelry to speak to women and make them feel like they can do anything… like they can make anything happen.
A lot of times, we ladies get stuck in our daily routines of getting up, getting dressed, going to work, and then coming home completely exhausted. We daydream about having time to work out and get in shape without having to spend the money or the time. Fortunately, there are some ways to sneak around this quicksand routine and get the exercise we need. Once you incorporate exercise into your daily routine, your momentum builds and you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!
Not only does exercise make us feel good physically, but the mental and emotional impacts it has on our overall health are outstanding. One sure way to give yourself a confidence boost is by putting those muscles to work. We’ve compiled a few ways you can “make it happen” on a budget and a tight schedule!
According to JCK Magazine’s 12 Jewelry Trends for 2015, layered necklaces came in second place as what we can expect to see a lot more of. It’s easy to collect a few pieces of meaningful jewelry over the course of our lives. So instead of wearing one necklace, why not mix it up with a few different styles of chains and pendants? Here’s some advice on how you can master the layered look, without the tangle!
1. Wear your necklaces at different lengths. One of the best ways to avoid multiple necklaces getting tangled together is to wear one closer to your collarbone and one at a longer length. We recommend wearing the shortest necklace at about 16 inches. Longer necklaces can be worn at 18 inches or longer.
2. Wear pendants of different shapes and sizes. When you are layering, it’s important to mix and match your pendants. If you have a small, delicate pendant, we suggest wearing it at a shorter length. Larger pendants can hang at a longer length. If you are mixing and matching bar or plate necklaces, it’s a good idea to wear your horizontal plate closer to the neck and let your vertical plate hang long.
3. Mix your metals. We are big advocates of mixing different metals whenever it comes to styling jewelry. There’s just something about the way white gold or sterling silver has the ability to enhance the beauty and deepen the brilliant colors of rose gold and yellow gold. In our book, there is no greater trifecta than white, yellow and rose gold!
4. Layer different words or names. (LoveInPink-specific tip!) It is so easy for us influential women to have many inspirational words that we connect with or have many loved ones that we want to celebrate. Layering LoveInPink necklaces is the perfect way to accomplish such a task! Stack empowering words or mix in a custom necklace with your loved one’s name on it. It’s important to keep special things or people in your life close to your heart!
These are just 4 ways that you can successfully pull off the layered necklace look. Have a tip or trick that we missed? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!
As 2015 quickly approaches, women everywhere are coming up with their New Year’s Resolutions. Some of the most popular goals, such as losing weight and eating healthy, are definitely amazing for the body and can help build self-esteem. While these are essential life decisions, it is also necessary to make an effort in loving and empowering yourself.
You may be familiar with the phrase beauty comes from within. When we put more emphasis on who we are as women, we can truly connect with that saying. Loving ourselves allows us to be empowered, stable and grounded. We are less likely to self-sabotage and search for validation from others when we recognize the beauty and strength that lives inside of us. Once we are happy and secure with ourselves internally, all external experiences often follow suit.
When you truly feel self-love, you believe that you are more deserving of the things you want in life. This empowered outlook is often the stepping-stone in chasing your dreams. You will find that you are more motivated and more focused to accomplish whatever it is that you want, and you will end up getting exactly what you’ve worked hard for.
Being an empowered, successful, confident woman all starts from the inside. Once this power is recognized and tapped into, life becomes beautiful and everything falls into place. Keep this idea of empowerment with you as you continue your journey into 2015, and we will try our best to continue inspiring you!
LoveInPink is happy to introduce our pre-styled stackable rings! We’re launching this monthly special with 6 different stacks that have been inspired by the 2014 holiday season. Our love, faith and heart cutout rings truly capture the essence of appreciating our loved ones and showing gratitude for our blessings during this time of year.
Our pre-styled ring stacks aim to symbolize the holiday spirit of love that fills our hearts and homes. We hope that our rings act as a constant reminder that you have the gift of faith and the blessings of love in your life. Each pre-styled stack expresses these messages in a unique fashion.
If you are looking for a stack that glistens in all sterling silver and pink sapphires or one that mixes 14K gold metals and flaunts diamonds, we have one for you. Some stacks mix sterling silver with 14k gold, allowing you to play with different designs and price points. Whether you are receiving a stack as a gift or giving one away, we hope the meaning behind the rings reminds the person wearing it that they are loved and blessed.
Wishing you joy, happiness and health this holiday season!
The LoveInPink Team
To shop these pre-styled stacks, please click here.